weekday flying

I and Chuck decided to take a afternoon off and so see if we could find a new place to fly. Chuck has been spending some time on google earth. He found a mountain site that looks like it has some potential but getting there has been a problem. The access roads have all been private and posted.

We decided to go to shaw and possibly catch a glassoff. We got up there and the wind was lite and we had some high cloud cover. The thermals were not really working. We took some picts and decided to try the crowe.

This was my first hike for the crowe this year. We got 45 good min of flying before we landed. It was a good day.

Written by Greg in: Paragliding,ParaWaiting |

No Comments »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URL

Leave a comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.